Wednesday, February 04, 2009

On the subject of the last year and a half of my life...

I realize that keeping up with a blog hasn't been one of my specialties in life. I found it interesting to see all of my old posts when I migrated them from MySpace. A few things have happened in the last 19 months since I put up a serious (well, relatively) post.

1. Around a week after my last post I purchased a kitten and named her Chloe. Ever since then I've been a cat owner and loving it.
2. About three weeks after that post I met a nurse through Yahoo! personals and had a very interesting first date (those who know me personally know the story). We continued dating and on February 15th, 2008, we were engaged. In two months exactly from this post we will be married. 
3. I still work at the same job as I did before. I'm still a software engineer. I've changed positions, for the worse, but I'm hanging in there.

Those are probably the highlights. I'm sure more tidbits of my past will be revealed over time (as I remember them).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home